PondValue Ultimate Blue Pond Dye is formulated to provide ponds with a deep blue color. Ultimate Blue Pond Dye is perfect for natural and man-made contained ponds and lakes including recreational, fishing and golf course ponds. Ultimate Blue Pond Dye shades and protects your pond or lake while enhancing natural color and beauty for a natural reflective appearance. Ultimate Blue Pond Dye maintains a deep, dark blue color that is ideal for shading and protecting your pond. Pond Value Ultimate Blue Pond Dye beautifies and protects your pond from troublesome UV sunlight while providing long-lasting natural shades of blue. When used as directed pond/lake water will stay clean, fresh and cool year-round. One gallon of Ultimate Blue Pond Dye will treat up to one surface acre 4 ft. to 6 ft. deep, for several months, depending on rainfall. Ultimate Blue Pond Dye should be used all year.
- Deep blue pond treatment
- True blue color treats 1 acre pond with an average depth of 4-6 ft.
- Shades pond water a deep blue
- Keeps pond water clear and healthy
- Ready-to-use, self-dispersing dye
- Safe for fish, pets, horses, livestock, birds, wildlife, recreational ponds and the environment
- How To Apply: With the ready-to-use, self-dispersing formula, Ultimate Blue Pond Dye can be simply poured from the bottle into the pond. For faster dispersion, we recommend pouring in several areas along the pond's edge.
- When To Apply: For best results, apply in early spring. Water temperature has no effect on Ultimate Blue Pond Dye and should be applied every 4-8 weeks or as needed to maintain a deep blue color. Ponds that receive heavy rain and/or intense sunlight may require additional treatments of pond dye. During winter applications, Ultimate Blue Pond Dye may be applied directly onto ice cover.
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping