Weedtrine D Aquatic Herbicide is a broad range aquatic weed control product that kills underwater, floating and shoreline weeds. When using on plants above the water, use with an aquatic use non-ionic surfactant.
Tips for Success:
- Apply early in the day when water temperatures are at least 60°F.
- Treat when growth first appears.
- When fish are present, treat in small sections to avoid oxygen depletion from decaying vegetation consuming too much oxygen at once.
- for best results on tough-to-kill aquatic weeds, tank mix with Cutrine Plus Algaecide.
- Easy dilute and spray application
- Fast results on a broad range of under water weeds
- Water use is restricted for irrigation, drinking (animal or human) and swimming. See product label for details.
- A surfactant is necessary when using this product with any weed on or above the water surface