Efficiently and effectively plant corn and beans with Field Tuff's ATV-CBP Two-Row Corn and Bean Planter. This planter is especially designed for small food plots, hobby farms, large gardens and small acreages and is made of a durable construction. This planter has an adjustable row width of 14 in. to 36.6 in., allowing you to adjust the planter to fit your specific needs. Each hopper holds .22 bushels, or 15 lb., and measures 12 in. by six in. at the top, 10 in. by two in. at the bottom and is eight in. deep. This ground driven planter can even be adjusted according to the different size of seeds being used in the planter. In addition, the user can also adjust the depth of the planter with the adjustable depth control. Adding yet another great feature to this planter is the manual lifting mechanism, which allows the user to easily raise and lower the planter. The planter also has 13 in. pneumatic tires that allow you to take this planter on a wide variety of tough terrains. The planter features adjustable seed rate drop. The entire planter weighs only 303 lb., making this the ideal tool for your planting needs. Pull this planter behind your ATV, UTV or utility tractor for easy planting.
- Adjustable 2-row width adjusts from 14 in. to 36.6 in. and the seed drop rate can be adjusted to fit your needs
- Planter features a manual lifting mechanism to easily raise and lower the planter
- Each hopper holds .22 bushels and measures 12 in. x 6 in. at the top, 10 in. x 2 in. at the bottom and is 8 in. deep to hold up to 15 lb.
- Whole planter weighs only 303 lb.
- 13 in. pneumatic tires that can easily handle a wide variety of tough terrains
- Adjustable depth control allows you to adjust the depth of the planter
- Especially designed for small food plots, hobby farms, large gardens and small acreages
- Makes planting fast and easy
- Pull this Field Tuff planter behind your ATV, UTV or utility tractor with the pin hitch
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping