Harvest and enjoy your home grown blackberries!
- These self-pollinating varieties make it easy for you to enjoy fresh fruit straight from the garden
- Blackberries are perfect for jams and jellies, or freeze them to enjoy all year round
- With 4 varieties to choose from, the opportunities are endless.
- Arapaho: productive, winter hardy, thornless, no trellising required (Zones 5 to 9)
- Cheyenne: winter-hardy, ideal for the North and Midwest, good producer, has thorns (Zones 5 to 9)
- Darrow: cold hardy, super-vigorous, produces well at an early age, large berries (Zones 3 to 9)
- Triple Crown: semi-erect plant, thornless, bears large fruit, no trellising (Zones 5 to 9)