CrystalClear Foam-B-Gone will remove foam from water within seconds of application. Foam is usually caused by excessive proteins present in pond water. Protein foam can be harmful and should be removed quickly.
- Foam remover
- Removes foam in seconds
- For use in ponds, fountains and statuary
- Safe for all aquatic life
- Dosage Rate: Use 1 fl. oz. of Foam-B-Gone per 1,000 gal.
- 128 fl. oz./1 gal bottle treats 128,000 gal.
- Shake well before use. Apply Foam-B-Gone as needed.
- For persistent and heavy foaming problems apply Foam-B-Gone as needed.
- Since foaming is usually an indicator of heavy organic loads it is best to apply a strong bacteria and enzyme supplement, such as ClarityMax, to remove unwanted organics.