Brushtox Brush Killer with/ Triclopyrcontains 61.6% triclopyr and controls broadleaf weeds, brush and woody plants on rangeland and permanent grass pastures.
- Brushtox can also be used on conservation reserve program (CRP) acres (including fence rows and non-irrigation ditch-banks within these areas), rights-of-way, ornamental turf, industrial sites, non-crop areas, non-irrigation ditch-banks, forests, and wildlife openings, including grazed areas on these sites to control woody plants, annual and perennial broadleaf weeds
- Basal treatment may be mixed with diesel fuel, kerosene or commercially available basal oils
- Listed trees 6 inches in diameter or less may be controlled by spraying a 12 to 15-in. swath on tree trunks
- Brushtox may also be used as a cut stump treatment
- 32-oz. container treats up to 1 acre