Crystal Blue Copper Sulfate Pond Algae Control- 15LB
- Copper sulfate should be used as a pond algae treatment on actively growing algae in water temperature above 60F
- When getting rid of algae in a pond, it is always important to treat 1/2 of the pond algae at a time to avoid killing too much algae and depleting the water of oxygen
- Granular copper can be applied in one of three different ways: broadcast crystals, place crystals in a burlap bag and drag behind boat, or dissolve crystals and spray.
- The application method we recommend is to dissolve the crystals in hot water and spray actively growing algae.
- Do Not use this product with Koi, Goldfish, or Trout
- 2lbs treats approximately 15,000 sq feet. Always be sure to read the product label before application