The Rutland Grapho-Glas Replacement Fiberglass Stove Gasket Kit is all you need to replace worn stove and fireplace insert gaskets each year. Our kit contains a tube of cement, making it convenient to keep your fireplace or stove airtight and free of creosote and soot.
- Graphite-impregnated, braided fiberglass is engineered to provide superior sealing and resist fraying and abrasion
- Kit contains 7 ft. of 5/8 in. diameter fiberglass rope to replace old gaskets on most fireplace insert stoves, wood, pellet, and coal stoves
- For efficient, airtight stove operation, replace gaskets annually
- Includes cement to attach gasket
- Safe for temperatures up to 1,000°F