Pfizer NEMEX-2 (Pyrantel Pamoate) Oral Liquid is a single-dose treatment for the removal of large roundworms (Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonine) and hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum and Uncianaria stenocephala) in dogs and puppies.
- Provides exceptional safety and nematocidal efficacy
- Prevention of reinfestation of T. canis in adult dogs, puppies and lactating bitches after whelping
- Excellent palatability of caramel-flavored liquid suspension base encourages client compliance
- Anthelmintic treatment of nursing puppies can help eliminate prenatal or lactogenically acquired roundworms and hookworms
- Removing the worm burden can dramatically affect positive growth performance and well-being of puppies
- Treatment minimizes environmental contamination that contributes to reinfection
- May assist protection against zoonotic infection of children and adults
- No fasting is required before or after administration
- Strategic de-worming of puppies provides optimum protection at the time of greatest vulnerability to effects of parasitism
- Can be conveniently dispensed in original container
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. For animal use only.