Beef and Dairy Cattle Dewormer - (fenbendazole) Paste 10% (100 mg/g)
For the removal and control of: Lungworms: (Dictyocaulus viviparus). Stomach worms: Barberpole worms (Haemonchus contortus/placei), Brown stomach worms (Ostertagia ostertagi), Small stomach worm (Trichostrongylus axei). Intestinal worms: Hookworms (Bunostomum phlebotomum), Thread-necked intestinal worms (Nematodirus helvetianus), Small intestinal worms (Cooperia punctata & C. oncophora), Bankrupt worms (Trichostrongylus colubriformis), Nodular worms (Oesophagostomum radiatum).
Treats 58 animals of 220 lb. each.
Dosage: Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) Paste is given orally to beef and dairy cattle. The dose is 5 mg fenbendazole/kg (2.3 mg/lb.) or 5 g Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) Paste per 220 lb. body weight (100 kg). Each full depression of the dispensing gun trigger delivers approximately 5 g Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) Paste. To be used only with Safe-Guard dosing equipment.
Administer according to the following by cattle weight in lb.:
- 220 lb. = 1 depression = 58 head treated by 1 tube
- 440 lb. = 2 depressions = 29 head treated by 1 tube
- 660 lb. = 3 depressions = 19 head treated by 1 tube
- 880 lb. = 4 depressions = 14 head treated by 1 tube
- 1,100 lb. = 5 depressions = 11 head treated by 1 tube
- 1,540 lb. = 7 depressions = 8 head treated by 1 tube
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
Restricted drug (California) - use only as directed.
Store at or below 25°C (77°F).