For over 100 years, Corona Multi-Purpose Ointment has been protecting skin and helping to promote the natural healing of minor cuts, sores, burns, chapping, and dry skin. Corona Ointment has been a staple in horse wound kits for years and works so well that no barn should be without it!
- Award-winning formula-Voted by the Horse Journal as their horse wound care treatment of choice
- Helps promote healing of minor wounds
- The thick lanolin-based formula helps soothe irritated skin and prevents drying and cracking
- Creates an excellent barrier against insects, moisture, and dirt
- The thick ointment stays in place and provides continuous wound protection
- Safe to apply-unlike other wound treatments, Corona can be safely applied with no gloves
Also Contains: Beeswax (yellow wax), Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
Directions For Use:
Clean the affected area thoroughly and apply a thick coat at least once daily. Repeat as needed.
- >For use on horses, cattle, dogs, and cats
- For body, legs, head and face
- Temporarily protects and helps promote healing of minor cuts, lacerations, scrapes, burns, and sores
- Keeps affected areas soft and supple
- Soothes dry skin, chapping, sunburns, and skin irritations
- Store at 68°F to 77°F.