For over 100 years, Corona Multi-Purpose Ointment has been protecting skin and helping to promote the natural healing of minor cuts, sores, burns, chapping, and dry skin. Corona Ointment has been a staple in horse care kits for years and works so well that no barn should be without it!
- Award-winning formula-Voted by the Horse Journal as their horse wound care treatment of choice
- Helps promote healing of minor wounds
- The thick lanolin-based formula helps soothe irritated skin and prevents drying and cracking
- Creates an excellent barrier against insects, moisture, and dirt
- The thick ointment stays in place and provides continuous wound protection
- Safe to apply-unlike other wound treatments, Corona can be safely applied with no gloves
Also Contains: Beeswax (yellow wax), Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Oxyquinoline, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
Directions For Use:
Clean the affected area thoroughly and apply a thick coat at least once daily. Repeat as needed.
For use on horses, cattle, dogs, and cats. For body, legs, head and face. Temporarily protects and helps promote healing of minor cuts, lacerations, scrapes, burns, and sores. Keeps affected areas soft and supple. Soothes dry skin, chapping, sunburns, and skin irritations.
Store at 68°F to 77°F.
Warning: If conditions persist or become worse, or in the case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult your veterinarian.