Bayer Esplanade EZ Herbicide is a more sustainable, one-and-done solution for non-selective weed control. Unwanted grasses and weeds that grow into hardscapes and bare ground areas can increase risk, reduce the lifespan of infrastructure and lead to higher labor and management costs. Bayer has developed Esplanade EZ to help municipal managers and other maintenance, parks and public works managers reduce the impact of unwanted vegetation through long-term control and infrastructure protection, saving them time, labor and budget. Esplanade EZ is ideal for use on parking lots, streets, sidewalks, curbs, gravel areas, gutters, guardrails, fences and fireplugs, as well as park paths, fence lines and mulched areas.
- The longest-lasting, broad-spectrum, non-selective weed control on the market
- A single application provides up to 6 months of residual control of more than 75 grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Delivers new herbicide technology in an easy-to-use format, pre-mixed for backpack sprayers
- Broad spectrum, pre-emergent weed control for unwanted vegetation in bare ground areas, hardscapes and mulched areas
- Quickly burns down existing vegetation, delivering visible results in hours
- Fewer applications result in reduced time and labor costs