GrazonNext HL Specialty Herbicide is a next-generation herbicide that provides better efficacy on most broadleaf weed species and an outstanding environmental profile, thanks to advanced weed control technology. Especially tough on hard-to-kill perennials, including nightshades, horse nettle and Texas bull nettle. Offers outstanding control of many other broadleaf weeds, such as biennial and perennial thistles, cocklebur, dandelion, annual broomweed, common mullein, curly dock, ironweed and ragweeds, along with suppression of encroaching brush. Specifically designed for rangeland and pasture use. Safe to desirable grasses, including bahiagrass, bermudagrass, fescue, orchard and mixed native grasses. Excellent tank-mix partner with brush control products, such as Remedy Ultra or PastureGard HL herbicides for one-pass weed and brush control. No grazing restrictions for any type of livestock, including lactating dairy animals, beef cattle, sheep, goats and horses. Can be used on seasonally dry wetlands and can be applied up to water's edge.
- Fast burndown; lasting results
- Excellent postemergence and season-long performance on many broadleaf weeds
- Effectively controls weeds at multiple growth stages allowing for wider application windows
- Offers flexible rates (1.2 to 2.1 pints/acre), depending on target weeds
- Can be tank-mixed with liquid fertilizer
- Nonvolatile, so it stays where it's sprayed
- Is not a federally Restricted Use Pesticide