The JACKBOSS T830008E 3-Ton Professional Super-Duty Jack with Center Weighted Technology lifts loads up to 75% faster and lasts up to 10 times longer than comparable standard floor jacks. This jack was designed for professional and garage gear heads that want a jack to move when pushing or pulling.
This is not your typical jack that feels like you are dragging a bag of cement, NO! This jack moves easier than any other jack you have ever used. The tough, powerful and versatile floor jack is engineered with the highest quality components to get the job done quickly, easily and consistently.
The pump is engineered using a forged steel construction that will keep the jack leak free for hard-hitting commercial use. The jack is ideal for maintenance, fleet, dealerships, and garage shops wanting dependability. This powerful Jack has a high-quality glide-action pressure pump designed to lift with minimal muscle and effort. The robotically welded inner/outer steel construction give an overall stronger build and provides a large and stable platform. Also features an oversized saddle offers more surface area to help stabilize the load. An integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond its travel limits. The treated cylinder rams give this jack a longer lasting seal life for increased performance. Great for military applications, agricultural and industrial atmospheres, where equipment receives heavier abuse.
Protective foam padding on the handle helps to protect vehicle body dent and ding resistant from damage. Five lockable lift heights accommodate a variety of motorcycles, ATV's, and UTV's. The machined knurled handle gives a comfort grip to make moving easy. Moves into position easily on two rear swiveling casters.
Features a slow release function for safety, and a special designed oil filter keep contaminants out of the jack. This jack is designed for durability. A rugged high-grade steel frame is teamed with a lead-free paint finish that covers the entire surface to ensure long-lasting wear and help prevent rust. The paint is oil, grease, and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup no matter how often you put this jack to work.
This unit is 100% factory tested for reliability and safety to meet ASME PASE safety standards.
- Double pump design reaches max. rise height in under 5 pumps
- Designed to lasts 10 times longer than traditional jacks, up to 5,000+ lifting cycles
- Center weighted technology is balanced for precision turning and handling
- Easy rolling advanced rounded design 85mm front wheels with greaseable zerk fittings
- 360° rear swivel casters with ball bearings roll smoothly and last longer
- Industry leading lifting range
- Lifting capacity: 6,000-lbs.
- Tool panel can be used to place a variety of small parts and tools
- Robotically welded steel construction has reinforced critical stress points for durability
- Extra-large replaceable rubber lifting saddle
- Low profile design fits easily under a wide variety of vehicles
- (5) ZERK Greaseable fittings help keep all friction components well lubricated for smooth operation
- Precision controlled lowering with slow release function Universal Joint Release
- Smooth performance sealed cast iron pump operates twin pistons for faster rising action.
- Foam padded handle protects your vehicle's surface
- Equipped with a special high-performance oil filter
- Polyurethane Seals are made to resist higher abrasion, cut, and tear resistance making the seals last longer than traditional Rubber O-rings
- Integrated bypass and overload valves
- Lead-free paint is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Piston-ram is treated, hardened, and polished to resist skiving
- Piston-ram utilizes a Y-Style polyurethane sealing ring with backup ring, preventing load from falling slowly or bypassing oil drift
- Hydraulic pump is constructed of drop forged steel which has a higher strength than other types of iron resulting in greater durability
- Hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40°F and 105°F
- Knurled handle for better control
- Lifting handle is sectional and connects quickly making storage easier
- Wide, rugged base adds stability and strength
- Built-in ISO certified facilities and engineered using the same systems as Aerospace Technologies and the Automotive OEM sector
- Meets and complies with ASME safety standards
- What's included:
- (1) Jack
- (1) Handle
- (1) Manual