The Big Red Garage Jack is great for everyday garage service and heavy-duty industrial use. It is crafted with heavy-duty steel to help ensure strength. This powerful Jack has a high-quality glide-action pressure pump designed to lift with minimal muscle and effort. The pump is engineered using a forged steel construction that will keep the jack leak free for hard-hitting commercial use. The robotically welded steel construction gives an overall stronger build and provides a large and stable platform. Also features an oversized saddle which offers more surface area to help stabilize the load. An integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond its travel limits. The treated cylinder rams give this jack a longer lasting seal life for increased performance. Great for military applications, agricultural and industrial atmospheres, where equipment receives heavier abuse.
A rugged high-grade steel frame is teamed with a lead-free paint finish that covers the entire surface to ensure long-lasting wear and help prevent rust. The paint is oil, grease, and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup no matter how often you put this jack to work.
This unit is 100% factory tested for reliability and safety to meet ASME PASE safety standards.
- Great for use in garages and for heavy-duty industrial applications
- 6,000 lb. load capacity
- 2-piece extended handle for efficiency
- Moves into position easily with two 360° rotating rear casters
- Robotically welded construction of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Built-in safety overload system prevents use beyond rated load capacity
- Lead-free paint is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease, and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Piston-ram is treated, hardened, and polished to resist skiving
- Piston-ram utilizes a Y-Style polyurethane sealing ring with backup ring, preventing load from falling slowly or bypassing oil drift
- Hydraulic pump is constructed of forged steel which has a higher strength than other types of iron resulting in greater durability
- Hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40 degrees F and 105 degrees F
- Lifting handle is sectional and connects quickly making storage easier
- Wide, rugged base adds stability and strength
- Built-in ISO certified facilities and engineered using the same systems as Aerospace Technologies and the Automotive OEM sector
- 100% factory vertical load tested for reliability and safety
- Meets and complies with ASME safety standards
- (1) Jack
- (1) Handle
- (1) Manual