Tomcat with Bromethalin Place Pacs contain the premium active ingredient Bromethalin, excellent for proven control of high rodent populations and severe infestations. Bromethalin is an acute, non-anticoagulant active that will begin to kill rats & mice in 2 or more days, faster than anticoagulant baits. Due to a quick knockdown when compared to anticoagulants, more rodents can be controlled with less bait. Pellets are packaged in individual, pre-measured 3 oz Place Pacs, which protect the bait and make it easier to get into tight spaces or hard to reach locations.
- Premium active - Excellent for knockdown of rodent populations or severe infestations
- Proven combination of palatability and effective control
- Kills by affecting the rodents' nervous system - Bromethalin is an ATP Inhibitor, which prevents the transfer of energy across nerve cells
- Kills rats and mice in 2 or more days after consuming a lethal dose
- Excellent for tight spaces and hard to reach areas.
- Place Pacs keep bait fresh and protect the pellets from dirt, dust and moisture.