Purina Goat Grower 16%-Medicated Goat Feed is a pelleted complete diet formulated for the optimum growth, development and maintenance of goats. Whether you raise meat goats or dairy goats, Purina Goat Grower 16 is designed to meet their exacting needs. Purina Goat products deliver the nutrition and performance you expect. Try Purina Goat Grower 16 and see the difference it can make in your goats' overall growth and health.
- Nutritionally complete
- Provides the proper balance of high-quality proteins, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
- Built in roughage source minimizes clean-up from wasted or uneaten forage
- Proper calcium to phosphorus ratio helps to maintain the exacting needs of goats
- Palatable, high quality ingredients
- Pelleted - no separation of ingredients, easy to handle
- Urinary acidifiers including ammonium chloride - helps reduce the incidence of urinary calculi
- Medicated with Decoquinate for the prevention of coccidiosis
Crude Protein (min.) 16.00%, Crude Fat (min.) 2.00%, Calcium (Ca) (min.) 0.80%, Phosphorus (P) (min.) 0.50%, Salt (NaCl) (min.) 0.40%, Crude Fiber (max.) 16.00%, Calcium (Ca) (max.) 1.20%, Salt (NaCl) (max.) 0.80%, Copper (Cu) ppm (max.) 27 ppm, Copper (Cu) ppm (min.) 22 ppm, Selenium (Se) ppm (min.) 0.30 ppm, Vitamin A (min.) 5,000 IU/lb.
Feed as the sole diet to growing goats from weaning to desired weight. Feed at a rate of 0.25 to 2.5 pounds per head per day along with good quality grass hay. Can also be fed free-choice to high-producing goats on range or under dry lot conditions after they have acclimated to this ration.
These are only guidelines for consumption. Some goats may have a tendency to go off feed. When this occurs, feed long stem grass hay for two to three days then continue feeding NOBLE GOAT GROWER 16. Feed consumption will vary with life stage, environment and activity. Always provide adequate amounts of fresh, clean water. See package for more details and complete feeding instructions.