A comprehensive assortment of the most popular SAE sizes of taps and dies. for each tap there is a matching die and for each tap there is the appropriate sized drill.
- 6-32 NC, 8-32 NC, 10-24 NC, 10-32 NF, 1/4-20 NC, 5/16-18 NC, 3/8-16 NC and 7/16 - 14 NC, #36, #29, #25, #21, #7 F, 5/16 in., 3/8 in. drill bit, Tap wrench and 1 in. hex die holder
- Made with quality tool steel that is titanium nitride coated fo reduce friction
- Plug Taps are used for cutting internal threads - such as rethreading a hole a fastner is screwed into
- Dies are used for cutting external threads - such as rethreading a bolt
- Sizing consits of two numbers. The first number refers to the diameter of what is being threaded, the second number states the number of threads per inch.