Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran Meal, the rice bran horse owners prefer, is a superior performance supplement specifically formulated for horses. Max-E-Glo is available in both pelleted and meal forms and offers several nutrition benefits for your horse:
- One Year Freshness Guaranteed - Ensures that your horse is getting fresh, palatable product every time.
- Unique Stabilization Process - Rice bran is the most nutritious part of the rice kernel, but it is important that it is stabilized properly. NutraCea's proprietary stabilization process ensures that Max-E-Glo will not become rancid.
- "Cool" Nutrition - High fat and fiber content maintains energy without high-starch hyperactivity, providing your horse with a safe diet.
- High Fat for Extra Energy - High in natural plant-based fat, highly digestible and very palatable.
- Superior Top Dress - Mixes well with other feeds to provide a premium performance supplement.
Stabilized rice bran and calcium carbonate
Crude Protein (min.) 13.00%, Crude Fat (min.) 18.00%, Free Fatty Acids (min.) 0.72%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8.50%, Calcium (min.) 1.30%, Calcium (max.) 1.70%, Phosphorus (min.) 1.50%, Sodium (max.) 0.25%, Vitamin E (min.) 50 IU/lb., Ash (max.) 15.00%
Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran is a rich source of fat and can be used to increase caloric intake in all classes of horses. Adding fat to the diet is a safe and effective way to provide the calories needed to support growth in young horses, fuel the activity of hard working performance horses, and build body condition in underweight horses. Dietary fat also supports a slick, shiny coat. Add Max-E-Glo Stabilized Rice Bran to your current feeding program as outlined in the table below.
Weanlings: 2 oz. per 100 pounds of body weight per day
Yearlings: 2 oz. per 100 pounds of body weight per day
Two & three year olds:
Not in training: 1/2 to 1 pound per day
In training: 1 to 1-1/2 pounds per day
Mature Horses (Based on a 1,000 lb Horse):
Not in work: 1/2 to 1 pound per day
Light use: 1 to 1-1/2 pounds per day
Heavy use: 1 to 2 pounds per day