Made with ingredients of exceptional quality, Diamond Naturals provides complete, holistic nutrition for every pet. Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics, for optimal nutrition and digestive support. Diamond Naturals Indoor Cat Chicken & Rice Formula is specifically formulated to meet the everyday needs of your cat while promoting an ideal body condition. Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids help keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny. Added fiber helps support a healthy digestive system.
- HIGH quality PROTEIN made with real CAGE FREE chicken, tailored for the needs of an INDOOR cat; optimal amino acid profile for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- High protein ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PREBIOTIC FIBER that survive and thrive in the GI tract; at guaranteed levels of 80 million CFU/lb
- FAMILY OWNED & run, MADE in the USA choosing ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; Call with questions 800 442 0402
- No Corn, Wheat, Filler; No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Or Preservatives Added; Made with The Most Scientifically Advanced Food Safety Protocols
Chicken meal, chicken, ground white rice, cracked pearled barley, grain sorghum, ground Miscanthus grass, dried yeast, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, flaxseed, sodium bisulfate, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 32.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 14.0% Minimum
Crude Fiber 8.0% Maximum
Moisture 10.0% Maximum
Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
Selenium 0.3 mg/kg Minimum
Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
Taurine 0.1% Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% Minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% Minimum
Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
3,350 kcal/kg (313 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy