Made with ingredients of exceptional quality, Diamond Naturals provides complete, holistic nutrition for every pet. Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics, for optimal nutrition and digestive support. Diamond Naturals Active Cat Chicken Meal & Rice Formula is formulated with high levels of protein and fat to meet the specific needs of active adult cats. Also appropriate for kittens and pregnant or nursing adult cats, this formula contains DHA to support brain and vision development in kittens. This high-protein, high-fat formula provides high-power nutrition in every situation.
- HIGH quality PROTEIN made with real CAGE FREE chicken, tailored for an active cat with optimal amino acid profile for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- High protein ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract; at guaranteed levels of 80 million CFU/lb
- FAMILY OWNED & run, MADE in the USA choosing ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; Call with questions 800 442 0402
- No Corn, Wheat, Filler; No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Or Preservatives Added; Made with The Most Scientifically Advanced Food Safety Protocols
Chicken meal, ground white rice, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, flaxseed, ground Miscanthus grass, sodium bisulfate, salmon oil (source of DHA), potassium chloride, choline chloride, DL-Methionine, taurine, dried chicory root, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 40.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 20.0% Minimum
Crude Fiber 3.0% Maximum
Moisture 10.0% Maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% Minimum
Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
Selenium 0.3 mg/kg Minimum
Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg Minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
Taurine 0.1% Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 3.0% Minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% Minimum
Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
4,000 kcal/kg (400 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy