The Champion Power Equipment 48034 25 ft. 30-Amp 125-Volt Generator Extension Cord changes your L5-30R locking outlet to three 5-15R household outlets. Whether you"re powering your essential items during an emergency or powering up your tools in remote locations, Champion"s 25 ft. extension cord can be depended upon in any situation. Designed in a fan-style configuration, this cord provides convenient access to your generator's power. Ideal for quick and dependable use of power, this 25-foot, high-capacity 10-gauge wire is surrounded by durable, outdoor-rated insulation (SJTW). Featuring a heat and cold resistant thermoplastic jacket, you can be sure your power cord will remain flexible and function perfectly whether the temperature outside is extremely hot or extremely cold. Champion"s convenient extension cord is rated for use with 125-volts and extends 30 amps of generator power where you need it. The 25 ft. long cord allows you to run your generator from a safe distance, protecting you and others from noise and hazardous exhaust. Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 1-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- Convert 30A locking outlet to (3) 15A household outlets for use with up to 3750 Watts
- Outdoor Use - service grade, abrasion and weather resistant insulation
- Flexible - cold and heat resistant 10 gauge wire rated for 125V use
- Increased Safety - extend your power up to 25 ft. away from hazardous generator exhaust
- Champion Support - 1 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support