Tough, efficient, easily cleaned, portable and quick to set up, the Brinsea TLC-30 Eco Brooder Intensive Care Unit Recovery Incubator is ideal for newly hatched exotic chicks and sick, injured or orphaned birds and small mammals. The unit is suited to wildlife rescue or for pet breeding where portability and ease of cleaning are key benefits.This multi-purpose unit operates at 12volt for safety and can be powered from the mains with the adaptor supplied or from a cigarette lighter adaptor available separately.
The TLC-30 Eco displays temperature on a spirit-in-glass thermometer visible through the clear door. Simply alter the temperature by turning the dial it can be adjusted between room temperature and 100°F. Temperature stability is maintained by a small fan which runs at low speed to minimize noise and disturbance to the animals. The adjustable vent allows plentiful ventilation in warm rooms or a low set temperatures which is important for larger animals.
The TLC-30 Eco is portable thanks to an integrated carry handle in the top of the cabinet and stackable with the feet of one unit locating in sockets in the cabinet of the unit below.
The clear door is made or tough UV resistant polycarbonate that can be closed and latched with one hand. The smooth mirror finish ABS cabinet is very easy to clean: the hinged door lifts off and the working part and fascia simply unclip and slide out (no tools needed) leaving the cabinet empty for deep cleaning. To reduce the risk of infection Brinsea incorporate Biomaster Antimicrobial Protection into the TLC-30 cabinets during manufacture. This prevents the growth of harmful bacteria helping to provide the optimum environment for young, sick, injured or weak animals and birds.
Like all Brinsea products the TLC-30 Eco brooder Intensive care unit Recovery Incubator comes with a full 3 year warranty.
- Safe 12 volt operation from the mains with the adaptor supplied and quiet, low speed fans to minimize noise and disturbance
- Quick warm up accurate temperature control adjustable by a simple turn of the dial with temperature display on a glass-thermometer visible through the clear door
- Double walled cabinet for heat/sound insulation and clear door made of tough, UV resistant polycarbonate with adjustable fresh air vent
- Smooth, mirror finish interior for easy cleaning; removable door and working parts compartment leaving the cabinet empty for deep cleaning
- Stackable and portable with integrated carry handle in the top of the cabinet