This Torin Big Red 2-Ton Hydraulic Trolley Jack is small in size, but big on performance. The 4,000 lb. . lifting capacity provides exceptional versatility for use with multiple vehicles. Constructed with a nodular cast iron pump and supported with high strength steel this jack will help to lift large loads safely. Engineered using the same systems as used in aerospace technologies and in the automotive OEM sector and built-in ISO certified facilities. Designed and tested to meet ASME PASE safety standards.
- Great for use in emergency application
- Compact lightweight structure is perfect for transportability and trunks
- 4,000 lb. load capacity
- Built-in safety overload system prevents use beyond rated load capacity
- Single-piece handle with rubber grip
- Moves into position easily with two 360° rotating rear casters
- Constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Lead-free paint is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil-, grease- and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Piston-ram is treated, hardened, and polished to resist skiving
- Piston-ram utilizes a Y-Style polyurethane sealing ring with backup ring, preventing load from falling slowly or bypassing oil drift
- Hydraulic pump is constructed of forged steel which has a higher strength than other types of iron resulting in greater durability
- Hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40°F and 105°F
- 360° rotating saddle
- Rugged base adds stability and strength
- 100% factory vertical load tested for reliability and safety
- Meets and complies with ASME safety standards
- (1) Jack
- (1) Handle
- (1) Manual
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Safety Messages: WARNING! This is a lifting device only!
This jack is designed only for lifting part of the total vehicle.
Do not move or dolly the vehicle while on the jack.
The vehicle must be supported after lifting immediately by appropriately rated jack stands.
Never go under a vehicle that is not supported with appropriately rated jacks stands.
Use wheel chocks or other blocking device on opposing wheels before using jack stands.
Always use jack stands!
Do not use wood blocks or any other non-approved load sustaining devices. The manufacturer only warrants loads to be sustained by jack stands that meet current ASME standards.
Do not use wood blocks or any other non-approved lifting devices for a means of lifting with the jack and or load being raised. Failure to head these warnings may cause injury or death.