SOLITUDE IGR AN EFFECTIVE WEAPON IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FLIESFEWER FLIES EQUALS LESS STRESS FOR YOU AND YOUR HORSE. With SOLITUDE IGR, you and your horse can enjoy a more peaceful stable. SOLITUDE IGR is a feed-through fly preventative that helps keep flies, which can transmit diseases, away from your horses. SOLITUDE IGR passes through the manure of treated horses to prevent flies from developing into adults by inhibiting the development of the exoskeleton in fly larvae. Add one scoop of SOLITUDE IGR into your horse's daily ration to create a nearly fly-free environment in four to six weeks. Cyromazine, the active ingredient in SOLITUDE IGR, safely passes through the horse's system and is excreted in the manure stopping the life cycle of house and stable flies at the source.
- In two studies, Solitude IGR was 95 -100% effective against house and stable flies.1,
- Significant results may be observed within two weeks. Full benefits are realized between four to six weeks from initial administratio
- SOLITUDE IGR has been safely used in horses since 2003, and research has demonstrated its effectiveness and safety in horses.
- It creates a healthier environment for horses, as threats from infectious disease vectors may be reduced.
- Greatly reduces the need for pesticide sprays and overhead fly systems, creating a healthier environment for horses, staff and riders