The Victor Electronic Mouse Trap uses innovative technology to deliver a high-voltage shock, eliminating mice in seconds. This powerful device is capable of killing up to 100 mice per set of batteries (4 "AA"), making it a great value. It's also easy to use! To use, simply apply a small amount of high-protein bait, such as peanut butter or hazelnut spread, along the back wall of the trap, place in a location with high rodent activity and power on.
Advanced smart circuit technology senses when a mouse enters the tunnel, triggering the system to deliver a humane, high-voltage shock. After making a catch, a green LED light blinks to indicate a kill. The lid opens so you can easily dispose of the dead rodent without having to touch it. A red blinking light will alert you when it's time to change the batteries.
Plus, the tunnel design and built-in safety switch, which deactivates the trap when opened, helps to protect children and pets. The unique tunnel design and beveled columns serve an added purpose of holding mice in place over the electrified plates to ensure a 100% kill rate. These traps require no poison or chemicals and can be used anywhere inside your home or business to ensure years of effective mouse control.
- Humane, high-voltage shock kills mice in seconds
- Easy to use - insert batteries, add bait, turn it on and place the trap
- LED light notifies you of a kill or low battery
- Never touch a dead rodent - simply lift the lid and tip into the trash
- Built-in safety switch and tunnel design help to protect children and pets
- Kills up to 100 mice per set of 4 "AA" batteries (not included)