100 Gallon L-Shaped Refueling Tank System.
- Recommended for drivers who own ATVs, boats, generators, landscape or farming equipment, or want the option to fuel their truck or additional vehicles
- Comes with 12-volt GPI fuel pump, 12 ft. hose, nozzle, locking cap, wiring harness with cab-mounted power switch, and mounting hardware
- DOT legal for gasoline, diesel, methanol/ethanol, kerosene, and aviation fuel
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength
- L-shaped to maximize bed space
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish
- Easy-to-use hose-purge feature eliminates messes
- Pumps up to 15 gallons per minute
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
The unique design of the 100-gallon L-shaped refueling tank fits under most over-the-rail tool box configurations while providing 100 extra gallons of fuel for your adventures. The 100-gallon refueling tank system is Department of Transportation (DOT) legal to carry and transfer gasoline, diesel, methanol/ethanol, kerosene, and aviation fuel. The easy-to-use hose-purge feature allows you to pull any fuel left in the hose back into the refueling tank to eliminate messes in the truck bed and stretch your extra fuel capacity even further. The 100-gallon refueling tank is made from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for superior durability and strength; and powder coated black for durable satin finish. As with all Transfer Flow fuel tank systems, this refueling tank comes complete with all parts needed for installation, down to the last zip tie.