5-PACK - MIBRO's 6-inch by 14TPI recip blades are made from premium Bi-Metal (BiM) material for ultimate flexibility and durability. Use these blades for cutting in various metals, including sheet metal, cast iron pipe, steed stud and metal channel. The 14 teeth per inch (TPI) provide excellent balance between cutting speed and cutting finish. for best results, material (wall) thickness should range from 3/16 to 1/4-inch.
- 6 in. x 14 TPI Bi-Metal (BiM) blade for straight edge metal cutting
- Metal 3/16 in. through 1/4 in. - Metal channel, metal pipe and cast iron
- Made from Bi-Metal (BiM) steel - Shatter-resistent High Speed Steel cutting edge welded to a flexible High Carbon Steel back
- Bi-Metal blades are tough, versatile and last 10X longer High Carbon Steel blades
- Straight blade shape is ideal for edge cutting
- 0.035 in. thickness for flexibility in tight spaces
- Works with all major reciprocating saw brands, including DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Makita, Ridgid & Milwaukee