5-PACK - MIBRO's 6-inch by 18TPI recip blades are made from premium Bi-Metal (BiM) material for ultimate flexibility and durability. Use these blades for cutting in various metals, including sheet metal, metal pipe, steel stud and metal channel. The 18 teeth per inch (TPI) provides a smoother finish compared to lower TPIs without a real sacrifice to cutting speed. for best results, material (wall) thickness should range from 1/8 to 3/16-inch.
- 6 in. x 18 TPI Bi-Metal (BiM) blade for straight edge metal cutting
- Metal 1/8 in. through 3/16 in. - Metal conduit, tubing, channel, pipe, rubber and fiber
- Made from Bi-Metal (BiM) steel - Shatter-resistent High Speed Steel cutting edge welded to a flexible High Carbon Steel back
- Bi-Metal blades are tough, versatile and last 10X longer High Carbon Steel blades
- Straight blade shape is ideal for edge cutting
- 0.035 in. thickness for flexibility in tight spaces
- Works with all major reciprocating saw brands, including DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Makita, Ridgid & Milwaukee