MIBRO's heavy-duty cobalt demolition blade is made from ultra-premium M42 Bi-Metal (BiM) material for the highest level of durability and heat resistance. The Bi-Metal has 8% cobalt which adds strength and toughness beyond standard Bi-Metal material. Use this blade for fast multi-material cutting in metal, wood and composites, including sandwiched materials like nail-embedded wood. The wide tooth set at 8 teeth per inch (TPI) cuts agressively fast while keeping the clear from material clogging and jams.
- 9 in. x 8 TPI Bi-Metal (BiM) blade for multi-material cutting and heavy-duty construction and demolition
- Easily ploughs through metal and steel, wood, wood composites, nail-embedded wood, drywall and plastics
- Made from Bi-Metal (BiM) steel - Shatter-resistent High Speed Steel cutting edge welded to a flexible High Carbon Steel back
- Premium M42 Bi-Metal with 8% cobalt for ultimate toughness and longest life
- High-back design gives the blade superior strength and rigidity
- Works with all major reciprocating saw brands, including DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Makita, Ridgid & Milwaukee