5-PACK - MIBRO's 9-inch by 6TPI recip blades are made from premium Bi-Metal (BiM) material for ultimate flexibility and durability. Use these blades for fast, rough cutting in all wood types, including nail-embedded wood. Can also be used in composites and plastics, including PVC pipe. The sloped blade shape will engage the material quickly. for best results, material (wall) thickness should range from 0.5 to 6 inches.
- 9 in. x 6 TPI Bi-Metal (BiM) blade for cutting wood, nail-embedded wood, demolition work
- Fast, rough cutting
- Made from Bi-Metal (BiM) steel - Shatter-resistent High Speed Steel cutting edge welded to a flexible High Carbon Steel back
- Bi-Metal blades are tough, versatile and last 10X longer High Carbon Steel blades
- Excellent for plunge cutting into wood and nail-embedded without buckling the blade
- Sloped shape engages the blade in the material quickly
- Works with all major reciprocating saw brands, including DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Makita, Ridgid & Milwaukee