DuMOR Hoof is a pelleted hoof supplement for all classes of horses and ponies. It is formulated to provide the optimum levels of nutrition for strong healthy hooves. Healthy hooves will have fewer cracks, stronger walls and will hold shoes better.
- Key nutrient support for strong & healthy hooves (per 6 oz. serving):
- 30 mg. Biotin
- 300 mg. Zinc
- 3,010 mg. Methionine
- 2 Billion CFU Bacillus Licheniformis & Bacillus Subtilis
- Formulated with probiotics & yeast to support healthy digestion and nutrient absorption
- Fortified with copper, calcium & Lysine for complete nutrient balance
- Made with alfalfa meal & rice bran for enhanced palatability
- Approximately 30 daily servings (maintenance level) for 1 adult horse (1,100 lb.)
Soybean meal, dehydrated alfalfa meal, stabilized rice bran, dehydrated corn distillers grains with solubles, flaxseed, yeast culture, cane molasses, soybean oil, hydrolyzed vegetable oil (feed grade), calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, DL-methionine, L-lysine, zinc-methionine complex, copper polysaccharide complex, biotin, calcium propionate (a preservative), dried bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 20%, Lysine (min.) 1.1%, Methionine (min.) 1.77%, Crude fat (min.) 5%, Crude fiber (max) 12%, Calcium (min.) 3.3%, Calcium (max) 4.3%, Phosphorus (min.) 1.0%, Copper (min.) 588 ppm, Zinc (min.) 1,764 ppm, Biotin (min.) 80 mg/lb. (30 mg. per serving), Bacillus Licheniformis and Bacillus Subtilis (min) 2 billion CFU/6 oz.
Feeding Instructions (1,100 lb. horse):
The enclosed scoop holds approximately 6 oz. Give 6 oz. per day for the initial 6-8 months. After the initial period, change to a maintenance level of 3 oz. per day. If the problem persists, resume giving 6 oz. per day. Adjust the amount given based on the weight of the animal.