Made with ingredients of exceptional quality, Diamond Naturals provides complete, holistic nutrition for every pet. Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics, for optimal nutrition and digestive support. Diamond Naturals Light Adult Dog Lamb Meal & Rice Formula is ideal for your overweight or less active adult dog. With 15% fewer calories than the Diamond Naturals Adult Dog Lamb Meal & Rice Formula and added glucosamine, chondroitin and L-Carnitine, this recipe is the perfect choice to help your dog reach and maintain a healthy body weight while also receiving adequate nutrition.
- HIGH quality PROTEIN made with real PASTURE RAISED lamb, for OVERWEIGHT or LESS ACTIVE dog with optimal amino acid profile for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- Premium ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract; at guaranteed levels
- FAMILY OWNED & run, MADE in the USA choosing ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; Call with questions 800 442 0402
- NO corn, wheat, filler; NO ARTIFICIAL flavors, colors, or preservatives added; Made with advanced food safety protocols & essentials for weight management
Lamb meal, whole grain brown rice, peas, oatmeal, cracked pearled barley, ground white rice, millet, powdered cellulose, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, flaxseed, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, glucosamine hydrochloride, dried chicory root, L-Carnitine, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, beta carotene, chondroitin sulfate, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 18.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 6.0% Minimum
Crude Fiber 9.0% Maximum
Moisture 10.0% Maximum
Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg Minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
Taurine* 0.12% Minimum
L-Carnitine* 500 mg/kg Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 1.25% Minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.25% Minimum
Glucosamine* 750 mg/kg Minimum
Chondroitin Sulfate* 250 mg/kg Minimum
Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
3,035 kcal/kg (275 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy