Diamond pet foods are made with ingredients of exceptional quality and formulated to help your pet stay active and feel great. Every Diamond pet food formula contains carefully determined levels of protein, fat and other essential nutrients to support ideal body condition. Along with antioxidants and fiber for digestive and immune system support, Diamond pet foods provide all the nutrients your pet needs, day after day. Diamond Performance Formula is the ideal diet for the hardworking canine athlete. The perfect balance of fat and protein helps maintain strength, increase endurance and provide the energy your dog needs for peak performance. Also an excellent choice for puppies and pregnant or nursing adult dogs.
- Carefully determined levels of PROTEIN and fat to support an IDEAL BODY condition for your HARD WORKING dog
- A premium food with 30% PROTEIN balanced with 20% fat for enhanced strength, endurance and energy, with fiber to support DIGESTIVE HEALTH
- ANTIOXIDANTS for the IMMUNE system; Omega fatty acids at guaranteed levels for HEALTHY SKIN and SHINY COAT
- MADE in the USA choosing ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; We want this premium FOOD TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE for your pet.
- FAMILY OWNED & run; Made with the most scientifically advanced protocols for food safety; Call with questions 800 442 0402
Chicken, chicken by-product meal, whole grain ground corn, wheat flour, egg product, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, fish meal, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, salmon oil (a source of DHA), dried yeast, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 30.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 20.0% Minimum
Crude Fiber 3.0% Maximum
Moisture 10.0% Maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% Minimum
Calcium 1.2% Minimum
Phosphorus 1.0% Minimum
Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 3.4% Minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.6% Minimum
Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
3,982 kcal/kg (448 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy