Made with ingredients of exceptional quality, Diamond Naturals provides complete, holistic nutrition for every pet. Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics, for optimal nutrition and digestive support. Lamb protein and proper fat levels provide the nutrients needed to sustain a large body while maintaining ideal body condition. Glucosamine and chondroitin help support joints, and omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids from superfoods help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- HIGH quality PROTEIN made with real PASTURE RAISED lamb; tailored for a LARGE BREED dog with optimal amino acid profile for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- Premium ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acids for SKIN & COAT; guaranteed levels of GLUCOSAMINE & CHONDROITIN
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract; at guaranteed levels
- FAMILY OWNED & run, MADE in the USA choosing ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; Call with questions 800 442 0402
- No Corn, Wheat, Filler; No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Or Preservatives Added; Made with The Most Scientifically Advanced Food Safety Protocols
Lamb meal, whole grain brown rice, cracked pearled barley, oatmeal, grain sorghum, dried yeast, rice bran, egg product, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural flavor, flaxseed, potassium chloride, salt, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, glucosamine hydrochloride, dried chicory root, L-Carnitine, kale, chia seed, pumpkin, blueberries, oranges, quinoa, dried kelp, coconut, spinach, carrots, papaya, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, beta carotene, chondroitin sulfate, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 22.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 12.0% Minimum
Crude Fiber 4.0% Maximum
Moisture 10.0% Maximum
Calcium 1.2% Minimum
Phosphorus 0.9% Minimum
Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
Vitamin A 15,000 IU/kg Minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
Taurine* 0.12% Minimum
L-Carnitine* 300 mg/kg Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.0% Minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% Minimum
Glucosamine* 750 mg/kg Minimum
Chondroitin Sulfate* 250 mg/kg Minimum
Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
3,425 kcal/kg (320 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy