Dogs don't need grains to be healthy. A protein-based diet free of grains most closely mimics a dog's ancestral diet. That's why the first ingredient in this Diamond Naturals Grain-Free formula is real meat for superior taste and nutrition. Sweet potatoes provide complex carbohydrates for all-day energy, while vegetables and fruits add powerful antioxidants for optimal health and vitality.
- HIGH quality PROTEIN made with real PASTURE RAISED beef as the #1 ingredient; optimal amino acid profile for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- Premium ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS that survive and thrive in the GI tract; at guaranteed levels
- FAMILY OWNED & run, MADE in the USA choosing ingredients from TRUSTED, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; Call with questions 800 442 0402
- NO corn, wheat, filler; NO ARTIFICIAL flavors, colors, or preservatives added; Made with scientifically advanced food safety protocols
Beef, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, peas, lentils, pea flour, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato pomace, flaxseed, fish meal, natural flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein 24% Minimum
Crude Fat 14% Minimum
Crude Fiber 5% Maximum
Moisture 10% Maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% Minimum
Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
Taurine 0.12% Minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.4% Minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.3% Minimum
Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
3,580 kcal/kg (335 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy.