Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, Blue Wilderness Puppy is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your puppy loves. Made with the finest natural ingredients - and no grains.
- Deboned chicken, chicken meal & turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs
- Sweet potatoes, peas & potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
- Blueberries, cranberries & carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
- DHA, an important fatty acid found in mother's milk, supports healthy development of cognitive learning & retinal function
- An optimal blend of calcium, phosphorus & essential vitamins helps promote healthy bone growth
- Special "small-bite" kibble is the perfect size for smaller jaws & is shaped to help promote tartar removal
- An optimal balance of Omega-3 & -6 Fatty Acids helps develop a shiny coat & healthy skin
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals & important antioxidants help support the immune system
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic acid), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 36.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 16.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 3.0%
Calcium (min.) 1.2%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.9%
DHA* (min.) 0.15%
ARA* (min.) 0.05%
Choline (min.) 2,750 mg/kg
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,666 kcals/kg, 424 kcals/cup.
Dog's Weight - 1-3 months/3-5 months/5-7 months/7-12 months
Up to 5 lb. - 1/2 to 1 c*/1/2 to 3/4 c*/1/2 to 3/4 c*/1/4 to 1/2 c*
6-10 lb. - 1 to 1-1/2 c*/3/4 to 1 c*/3/4 to 1 c*/1/2 to 3/4 c*
11-20 lb. - 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 c*/1 to 1-3/4 c*/1 to 1-1/2 c*/3/4 to 1-1/2 c*
21-40 lb. - 2-1/2 to 4-1/2 c*/1-3/4 to 3 c*/1-1/2 to 2-3/4 c*/1-1/2 to 2-1/4 c*
41-60 lb. - 4-1/2 to 6 c*/3 to 4 c*/2-3/4 to 3-1/2 c*/2-1/4 to 3-1/4 c*
*Use a standard 8 oz. measuring cup.
Note: Individual puppy's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.