Blue Basics Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. Because it's Blue, it's made with only the finest natural ingredients:
- Deboned Turkey - single animal protein source
- 100% grain- & gluten-free
- Easily-digestible carbohydrates like peas & potatoes
- Pea fiber & pumpkin to support gentle digestion
- Omega-3 & -6 for skin & coat health
- No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
- No corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
Exclusive LifeSource Bits are a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins & minerals selected by holistic veterinarians & animal nutritionists that support:
- Immune system health
- Life stage requirements
- Healthy oxidative balance
- High-quality protein from deboned turkey, plus turkey meal helps build & maintain strong muscles
- Essential proteins & carbohydrates help meet energy requirements for a healthy lifestyle
- Precise blend of calcium, phosphorus & essential vitamins helps promote strong bones & teeth
- Glucosamine helps support joint function & overall mobility
- Optimal balance of Omega-3 & -6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat & healthy skin
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals & important antioxidants help support the immune system
Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Peas, Pea Starch, Pea Fiber, Canola Oil (source of Omega-6 Fatty Acids), Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Fish Oil (source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Dicalcium Phosphate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed (source of Omega-3 & -6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Parsley, Dried Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Turmeric, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (min.) 20.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 12.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 2.25%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 0.75%
Phosphorus (min.) 0.7%
Vitamin E (min.) 300 IU/kg
Glucosamine (Naturally occurring)* (min.) 300 mg/kg
Vitamin C* (min.) 100 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,550 kcals/kg; 323 kcals/cup.
Up to 15 lb. - 1/2 to 1-1/4 cup*
16 to 25 lb. - 1-1/4 to 2 cup*
26 to 40 lb. - 2 to 2-3/4 cups*
41 to 60 lb. - 2-3/4 to 3-3/4 cups*
61 to 80 lb. - 3-3/4 to 4-1/2 cups*
81 to 100 lb. - 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 cups*
Over 100 lb. 5-1/2 plus 1/2 cup* for each additional 20 lb.
*Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup.
Note: Individual dog's requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, & activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition, & ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.