Bird-X Bird Stop Bird Repellent Concentrate is a food-grade taste aversion liquid bird repellent that tastes bad to birds and irritates birds' trigeminal systems (similar to our sense of smell). Applying the bird repellent spray directly to surfaces will create a safe and effective deterrent to pest birds.
- Each bird repellent spray and liquid bird repellent package includes: 10 lb. 1 gal. jug of Bird-Stop liquid repellent
- Active ingredient (methylanthranilate) has a taste and smell that birds avoid
- Liquid can be painted or sprayed onto surfaces such as grass, turf, crops and structures
- Often, a single application brings permanent success; after 2 to 3 applications, even stubborn birds learn not to return
- Single gallon treats up to 1 acre
- Repel pest birds such as geese, ducks, seagulls and other waterbirds, as well as pigeons, sparrows, starlings, barn swallows, etc.
- Recommended for use on outdoor surfaces, such as grass and turf, crops, trees and foliage, roofs, walls and siding, statues, bridges, boat docks and more
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping