Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta and Dip
Trixi DeRosa-Davis from Salem, South Carolina
Trixi notes you can sub bacon for the pancetta.
2 pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
½ pound pancetta, diced
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice, depending on your preference
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place Brussels sprouts cut side down on a baking tray, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle pancetta over Brussels sprouts.
- Roast for 25 minutes, or until vegetables and pancetta are crispy.
- While the Brussels sprouts are cooking, make the dip: In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the Brussels sprouts warm with the dip.
Yields 6 to 8 servings.