Field Tuff brings you the Adjustable Driveway Drag, a seven ft. wide drag harrow that covers 84 in. (seven ft.) of ground to make all of your leveling jobs easier. This drag is great for leveling driveways, yards, parking lots and much more! Field Tuff's drag easily attaches to ATVs, UTVs and utility tractors to make dragging a breeze and the 42 in., heavy-duty tongue allows you to make sharp turns so that you can work in tight areas. The drag contains 14 hardened, teeth with an adjustable depth to make the drag more versatile for a wide variety of jobs. Uniquely designed with support angles, this drag can hold up to 200 lb. of extra weight for added leverage and depth. The adjustable rear blade creates a crown that can be adjusted up to 1.25 in. on the seven ft. spread. In addition to all of the above great features, this drag is also constructed of two in. by three in. heavy-duty steel with a powder-coat finish to make this drag durable and rust-resistant, giving you a drag harrow that you can count on for the long haul.
- Easily levels driveways, yards, parking lots and much more
- Attaches to any ATV, UTV or utility tractor to make your dragging jobs simple and efficient
- Covers 84 in. (seven ft.) of ground to get the job done fast
- 42 in., heavy-duty tongue, allowing for effective maneuvering
- Extremely versatile with 14 adjustable, hardened teeth and the adjustable rear blade that creates a crown that can be adjusted up to 1.25 in.
- Unique support angles hold up to 200 lb. of extra weight for added leverage and depth
- Constructed of 2 in. x 3 in., heavy-duty steel with a powder-coat finish for a durable, rust-resistant and reliable product
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping