Level pastures, food plots, gardens, break up soil clumps and prep lawns with Field Tuff's HDHA-44 Heavy-Duty Drag Harrow. This drag harrow is perfect for gravel driveways and leveling. The heavy-duty design means that this is a lasting product that can handle big jobs. At four ft. by four ft. with teeth 1/2 in. thick, this drag harrow is equipped for a variety of tough jobs. The seven horizontal rows of tines with 69 tines make this drag harrow ready for your tough jobs and weighs 129 lb. The tow chain with its ring fits over any two in. trailer ball so that it can be dragged behind ATVs, UTVs and lawn tractors.
- Perfect for leveling plots, breaking up soil, leveling pastures and grading
- 1/2 in. thick harrow teeth and heavy-duty design
- Weighs 129 lb.
- 7 horizontal rows of tines, for 69 heavy-duty tines
- Tow chain with its ring fits over any 2 in. trailer ball
- Works with ATVs, UTVs and lawn tractors
- Versatile o tow bar can be moved to the opposite end for less aggressive dragging or can even be flipped over
- Great for use in the yard or in the field
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping