Imperial Whitetail Clover is the number one food plot planting in the world! Why? Because Imperial Whitetail Clover contains the only clover genetically designed for whitetail deer. Imperial Whitetail Clover has an extremely high protein content - critical for antler, muscle and bone growth and thrives in extreme cold as well as warm, dry climates. Our R&D team has continually improved Imperial Whitetail Clover over the years with new and improved clover varieties. Deer love the taste and will travel long distances to feed on Imperial Whitetail Clover. If you want to attract more deer to your property, hold them there and make sure they receive optimal nutrition for good health and antler growth, plant Imperial Whitetail Clover.
- Packed with antler-building protein
- Helps does deliver heavier, healthier fawns and produce more milk
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBond for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
- Great for deer and turkey