Get rid of large-size rats quickly and effectively with the Rat Zapper Classic Rat Trap. From set-up and use through cleaning and maintenance, each zap will be a snap thanks to the easy-to-use design. This electronic trap is equipped with smart circuit technology that senses when a rodent enters it. Once inside, the rat steps on the metal plates, which completes the circuit and delivers a humane, high-voltage shock. Since rats are able to restart their hearts, the shock is applied continuously for 2 minutes to ensure higher kill rates. Unlike standard rat traps, you don't have to touch or look at dead rodents. The rat is contained within the kill chamber, which hides it from sight, while the indicator light lets you know when it's time to empty. After a kill, just tip the trap to discard the dead rodent into the trash without having to touch it. Designed for indoor use or anywhere it won't be exposed to outdoor elements, the Rat Zapper Classic Rat Trap is perfect for placement in attics, garages, basements and sheds. The trap does not use any poisons or chemicals, but as with any electronic device, use with caution around children and pets.
- High-voltage shock humanely kills mice and average-size rats
- Easy to use insert batteries, add bait, turn it on and place the trap
- Blinking red LED light notifies you of a catch
- Never touch a dead rodent simply tip into the trash!
- Kills up to 20 rats per set of 4 "AA" Batteries (not included)