Timber Tuff CS-BWM316 3/16-Inch Grinding Wheel for CS-BWM
Timber Tuff gives you the ideal way to sharpen your chain saw chains with the CS-BWM316 3/16 in. Grinding Wheel. This grinding wheel replaces the wheel in your Timber Tuff CS-BWM to keep your chains sharp and accurate. This grinding wheel measures 3/16 in. thick and is 5.6875 in. in diameter with an arbor hole of 7/8 in.. Constructed of high-quality aluminum oxide, this grinding wheel allows for quick and easy sharpening of your chain saw chains. Timber Tuff's grinding wheels are pre-shaped for easy use and for a perfect fit right out of the box, saving you time and hassle. The long-lasting and heavy-duty wheels are designed to give you an excellent cutting edge for your chains to help keep your chains performing well. The CS-BWM316 Grinding Wheels are perfect for professional and personal use and are the reliable choice in grinding wheels.
- Measures 3/16 in. thick and is 5.6875 in. in diameter with an arbor hole of 7/8 in.
- o Constructed of high-quality aluminum oxide for quick and easy sharpening of your chain saw chains
- o Pre-shaped for easy use and a perfect fit right out of the box
- o Long-lasting and heavy duty, these grinding wheels give you an excellent cutting edge for your chains
- o Ideal for professional and personal use
- o for use with the Bench Mount Electric Chainsaw Chain Sharpener CS-BWM