Don't run to the hardware store every time you need the chain sharpened on your chain saw. A dull chainsaw wastes time and effort; not to mention what the safety hazard dull blades create. Save time and money by sharpening that chain yourself with the Pro-Series Electric Chainsaw Sharpener. It is easy to use when mounted to a bench, wall or vise, and it adjusts most popular chain designs. The 4-1/4 in. x 1/8 in. grinding wheel spins at 4600 RPM to get the chainsaw teeth good and sharp. Just plug into a standard 120 volt wall outlet.
- Keep your chain in top condition and save money by sharpening your own saw
- Mounts to bench, wall or vise for easy access and stability
- Adjusts to most popular chain designs
- 4600 RPM grinding speed, 60 Hz, 85 watts
- Plugs into a standard 120 volt wall outlet
- Uses a 4-1/4 in. x 1/8 in. grinding wheel with 7/8 in. arbor
- Will sharpen chains gauge .05-.08 inch, will not sharpen chains gauge .043 inch
- Saw chain pitch is 3/8 in.