The balanced diet that nature intended. Modern science proves that your dog shares the DNA of the wolf. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned your dog from a short-lived potential foe to a long-lived best friend. Although their DNA remains the same and their tastes demand something of the wild, their diet should provide them with all the proper ingredients and nutrition they need to thrive. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give them one.
- A taste of the wild with REAL DUCK is the #1 ingredient in a tasty STEW; optimal amino acid profile, PROTEIN rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- Premium ingredients with added vitamins & minerals; fruits and vegetables as SUPERFOODS for hard-working ANTIOXIDANTS; fatty acid blend for SKIN & COAT
- Ingredients From Trusted, Sustainable Sources Around The World; Made With No Grain, Corn, Wheat, Filler; No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives Added
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE with PREBIOTIC FIBER and nutrients from sweet potatoes, blueberries, and raspberries
- MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols; We'd appreciate your CALL 800.342.4808
Duck, duck broth, chicken broth, chicken liver, dried egg product, chicken, potato starch, potatoes, roasted duck, roasted quail, smoked turkey, peas, ocean fish, guar gum, natural flavor, sodium phosphate, salt, flaxseed oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potassium chloride, inulin, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, blueberries, raspberries, choline chloride, yucca schidigera extract, zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, cobalt amino acid chelate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, potassium iodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, rosemary extract.
Crude Protein 8.0% Minimum
Crude Fat 3.5% Minimum
Crude Fiber 1.0% Maximum
Moisture 82.0% Maximum
(ME Calculated) 994 kcal/kg, 372 kcal/can (13.2 oz.)