The RPB 4000-01 Cold Air Tube assembly cools compressed breathing air coming into respirators by as much as 32°F (18°C). The 4000-01 cold air tube helps maximize worker comfort and increase productivity in hot climates.
- Fitted with an airflow regulator that allows the user to adjust the outgoing air temperature to suit their requirements
- All components are replaceable
- Unit can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance
- Manufactured from non-toxic engineering plastic which is extremely robust and ideal for the rigors of the workplace
- Only use cool tube when ambient air temperature is above 68°F
- BSP thread & belt
Note: This product may require up to 2 additional days for order processing prior to shipping