20/20 VISION 7 is for use in health cattle as an aid in preventing disease caused by Clostridial organisms commonly referred to as "Blackleg" and to prevent pinkeye infection caused by Moraxella bovis.
- 2mL dose. Inject subcutaneously. Repeat in 3 to 4 weeks
- Vaccination recommended 3 to 6 weeks prior to onset of pinkeye season
- Powered by SPUR adjuvant which utilizes the Antigen Purge System to help ensure a uniform solution that stays in suspension
- Low injection-site reactions
- Store at 2°-7°C (35°-45°F)
- Use entire contents when first opened
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter